The Johnnie Studio team is looking for a sharp and efficient Senior Product Artist expert to work on a full-time basis with a major enterprise B2B client. The primary role of the Senior Production Artist is to translate creative concepts and core campaign ideas into designed and produced content assets across a variety of channels, including but not limited to email, social posts, video, and web pages.
The Senior Production Artist will also be responsible for ensuring that final delivery of digital creative work is translated into polished production documents that meet exact client specifications, and that all accompanying documentation, archiving and agency and client protocols are completed according to process. Rules and requirements for each deliverable format will be provided and the production direction will ensure deliverable adherence to required specifications across digital mediums. This includes measures of quality and privacy compliance.
Excellent communication and organization skills, including the ability to work within a group using digital project management software, are required for consideration. This role is frequently the final set of eyes on all deliverables before they are live in market, so a sharp eye for clean copy and alignment to design are absolutely necessary. This role can be performed remotely, but general availability 9–5 CST is preferred.
- Preparing digital deliverable assets to adhere to production specs using Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InVision, Word, InDesign, and PowerPoint
- Completing required production documentation, including InVision files, Sketch files, word documents, PowerPoint presentations, and Excel spreadsheets to accompany creative assets
- Some copy editing and light design editing as needed
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with Johnnie Studio’s partner agencies and vendors
- Management of production process between Johnnie Studio, client, and various vendors
- Scheduling and coordinating with various stakeholders, including outside vendors as necessary
Qualities we’re searching for:
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well within a team of diverse experience and expertise
- Understanding of project management
- Familiarity with work management platforms, e.g. JIRA, Workamajig, Slack
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office 365 and cloud document management, e.g. OneDrive, SharePoint
- Familiarity with design software, e.g. InDesign, Sketch, Power Point
- Able to work among multiple projects and tasks efficiently while tracking time spent
- General familiarity with Development and QA processes (SDLC or PDLC)
- Extreme attention to detail
- 3-4 years of experience in print or digital production as part of a client or agency organization preferred.
- A flexible remote work structure – With opportunities to work from an office environment if that’s how prefer to work
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- HSA program
- Basic life coverage
- Unlimited vacation policy – With structures in place to ensure folks actually take time away!
About Johnnie Studio:
We’re not an agency. We’re not an algorithm. We’re explorers, focused on bringing human ingenuity and the spirit of emotional exploration back to the greater content ecosystem. We are writers and speakers, videographers and designers, journalists and journeyists.
Johnnie is a specialty content studio, small by design to best serve some of the largest organizations in the world. Our content expertise stretches across five primary disciplines — content strategy, writing, audio, video, and design. We specialize in the complex, dealing with intricate B2B content needs and embedding with our client partners to both understand their ecosystem and the assets it needs to accomplish their macro and micro objectives. We want two things for Johnnie: To provide an incredible place to work for our teammates, and to provide incredible work for our partners. We’re looking for a senior production artist who feels just as passionately about both.
Ready to apply? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org